Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. All of them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.